Sunday, December 06, 2009

5 December....CPR season 2 episode 3

I woke up at ard 1-2 pm....cos i was so tired...from wat..?
Playing soccer of cos...hehe...I joined my brother's friends to play soccer and guess wat, we played at ard 12 AM to 3 AM hehehe...that was y i was so tired and could hardly wake up...when i woke up the first ting i do was check my email..hehe den surf the net...hehe... I den took my shower at ard 4 pm and at ard 4.15pm i was out of the toilet and getting myself ready....After solat Asar, i continue to surf the net and at the same time have my late lunch....little did i notice that it was 20 mins to 6 pm i was like OMG...time fly so fast when u'r doing someting...I wore my shoes and off i go...meet up with one of my friends and we set off together to meet the rest at Bradell....hehee...the reporting time was suppose to be at 6.45 pm but somehow some people turn up late and we have to wait for them....ISH3...We den walk hurriedly to the destination...it was at SIH....Singapore Islamic Hub...hehe we den did our Maghrib at the mosque beside it and after our prayer we took the stairs cos the lift broke down...hahaa...
The Show was OMG....FUN la seh....INTERESTING and BOOMZ....hahahahaha!!!
After the show we waited for Syarif before going to the nearest Macdonald to have our dinner.... den we took the MRT home...hehe...and guess what Farid Ez link concession ended yesterday and we did some illegal stuff when we are entering and exiting(is there such a word..sounds weird)...heheheh..
Till den,
Sazali aka Zaliman
Signing off...hehehe

No comments: