Thursday, December 24, 2009

23 Dec....SM anniversary

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah wa barokatuh....
23 December....
I have to wake up early because of dikir training....haiyo...tiring siao....
but it's okay for me as i treat it as a platform for me to learn someting...about my culture and stuff....training was from 11-2 and as usual 'janji melayu' i came around 11.30 heheh...XP...i didn't managed to join the rest till the end because i had to go off...to EAST COAST....BBQ...hehe...so i left at 1.++ ...head out to east coast with, as usual u knw what, my skateboard....hhehehe
upon reaching east coast park...i was a little bit shocked....cos our BBQ pit was near the skate park..hehehe....for like 1-2 hrs Aniq and me tried out the skate park....it had many different kinds of places even though it's not that big...but still dere was like place for beginners and for amateur...I was so excited that i skate the street course...it was damn tiring...
when the BBQ event starts i was having muscle all over....i hate it when that happens....and as for the food....it was nice and i think that it is more than enough for the whole 2 days....haha...but too bad i had to go off cos the next day i'll be having a friendly match with TP....okay la....u people take care aite...


till den,
assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah wa barokatuh....
Zali signing off....

No comments: