Sunday, November 01, 2009

Training.....

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah wa barokatuh....
Lately, there is silat training....for the upcoming tournament....IVP..
training had been tough this few days...and rather painful as we had to put in 100% effort and push ourselves to do better.....I went for the second training which was last Friday. The fitness training was painful and suffering....but i managed to complete it...like i said it was painful and suffering but i like it a lot because i get to push and challenge myself to do better from the previous training...and there's a system for morale boosting ...that is every training there will be 'pesilat of the day' one from the boys and one from the girls......
but to me with that system...its no different...because to me i will try my very best to push myself for every training and i will always make sure that i put in 100% effort for every of my training...just to keep myself fit....furthermore i think i am not that ready to take part in any competition...so for the time i just need to train and train harder every time we had training...
For the time being, I find that Silat is a good sport to keep yourself fit and it make full use of your body so it is a good thing because some sports focus on certain parts of the body like dragon boat...boring
-_____-
till den....
yours truthfully,
Sazali Bin Mohammed Ali
aka Zali Sepet....

No comments: