Saturday, November 28, 2009

Today....

Peace to be upon you people...
long time since i last blog about someting...have been bz and lazy lately...hehe
Today, can say that it's the best day of the week...
hmmm...lets see...
I managed to land 360 flip TWICE consecutively...I'm so hype up when i got to land that trick...
but after that i lose touch and all when wrong..haha....but it's okay can try it some other days..
Yesterday, was hari raya eidul-adha but it's just like any other days...only that there are lambs at the mosque...haha...i wish i get to help out but i did not receive any email or sms so....:( that night i received a text msg from my brother's friend...asking me to tag along for a game of soccer at Fico...
i was like OMG it's late alreadi but bcos my brother was at my mum's place, i managed to persuade my mum to allow me to go for the game....as i went dere with my brother...hehe...technique ppl..haha.. there was like 4-5 teams in total...i was like "WOW, so many people?"....We booked the court from 10-11 but end up we play from 10-1am...hehehe....and best we was not ask to leave..hehe...
Thats all folks...haha

Love,
ZALI AkA ZAKALO.

No comments: