Sunday, February 14, 2010

RANDOM

Assalamualaikum...peace to be upon u readers....
Recently I had a lot of test...if I were to count back. That would be ard 8 test inclusive of lab test and quizzes...haiya...but never the less I did my best to score..and hope I'll score InsyaAllah...

Yesterday can say it was a bz day....I had to stay awake after subuh...(which i do most of the time..) and get myself prepared to go to ar-raudhah mosque. they held a seminar that yesterday and i think that the seminar is useful to us - youth.
It's about BGR and how it should be according to Islam. Islamic etiquette in inter-gender relation...Overall I can say its worth it to go for such seminar as it helps you to be a better person and not easily influences by media and surroundings.
There was also another 'talk' from one of the speakers.
The question is " Are you ready for Love?"
I found out that love is not just about the heart...it's more than that...
Love requires commitment. The commitments are Time, Responsibility and financial/money. I don't really think that I am ready for it because I haven't meet the minimum requirement for some of the factors mention. e.g. Time, I still schooling and bz with my school events and work so it will be hard for me to find a time to spend with the person that I love.
okay enough said. Overall the seminar was a success and it was a excellent one.

After the seminar ended, we solat zuhur there and then went home.
At around 4, I was calling-calling(is there such a word) my friends and ask them whether they wanted to skate or not. The response was there but end up there was only 2 people who turn up including me. haha.
We skate from 5 to 7 roughly 2hrs. I did some tricks and guess what I landed it but then I tried one of the trick that I am currently learning and guess what.
I SPRAINED MY ANKLE AGAIN. If i were to count how many times I sprained my ankle. That would be at least the 7 times. :(. The weird thing is that, the pain that i felt was not like the first one I had.

Till then,
Assalamualaikum.. (peace to be upon you)
Sazali Bin Mohammed Ali.

No comments: