Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Teachers' day reunion...

MY MOTHER TONGUE TEACHER FOR REMEDIAL ...HEHE
ME, THE CAT(THE SHORT ONE) AND ROY WHO HAVE GROWN ALOT TALLER

Yesterday...I went back to u knw where...my sec sch of course...teachers' day wat...must meet all my favourite teachers to see haw they are doing and its basically a sharing session wif all the teachers...best of all got to meet my chemistry teacher..., MR ONG....he told me one gd point that affected me...."where do u wan to go after ur NS?" i was like thinking and thinking....den he said tis..." get a 3.6 for ur GPA den u will have a secure place in the U when u go to NS..."...i was like "oooookkkkkkkkkaaaaaaayyyyyy" a 3.6 for my GPA....den i ponder about it...and said this to myself that it is possible to do it....so now i got a new aim in life...to get a 3.6 for my GPA...
and looks like i have to creat my own SST for myself in order to get a 3.6 GPA....which is all B+ for all my modules...haiyo here goes noting...i will do my best ppl...does who wan to join me study text me....hehe
okay gtg...
i got better tings to do den blogging hehe

No comments: